If you surf the Internet for a lot of time on a particular day or your work revolves around the internet, you might know the significance of having a decent antivirus program like Comodo Internet Security. This sort of programming shields a PC from an attack by different PCs just as it keeps your data protected and away from being leaked without your notice by hackers or con programmers. The Comodo Antivirus Spyware gives your PC everything that is expected for it to do. It is known to be one of the best antivirus programs.
There are two versions of this product available in the market today. This includes a free version that has constrained capacities and a paid version or type that is intended for any individual who is running more than one PC in one go like the offices. The primary contrast between the two is that the free version isn’t authorized to be used for more than one PC at one pint of time and the paid variant is a lot bigger in size.
A spam channel is less basic in this sort of program however is fundamental to help keep your PC free from spammers. Spam is a sort of email that isn’t genuine and has a phishing code or viruses joined to it. This sort of email sends data back to its source area revealing your sensitive data while you are on the Internet. The internet security channel keeps this email away from penetrating in your PC. Almost all of the Comodo Antivirus Spyware versions have fundamentally the same as highlights even though the paid version is a bigger program so it normally requires more space just as taking more time to run the program
1. It is continually improving its product and has high adequacy scores for antivirus and zero-day malware security
2. Comodo secures your social life communications on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, and other comparable networking sites
3. It also has the LinkScanner which deals with search engines like Yahoo, Google, Bing and other well-known web indexes recorded in web crawler results. So, you can be sure of their safety.
4. It has a site analyst too that tests URLs for malicious or suspicious items
5. You can get free help from Comodo customer service by email, telephone or even chat
1. Comodo Internet Security doesn’t incorporate parental controls, but, these can be included as an add-on when you buy the software.
2. It doesn’t have a protected program or sandbox
By and large, Comodo is a trustworthy security merchant and a huge number of buyers depend on the free version of its Comodo Antivirus Spyware for the security of their PC. However, they now and then prescribe you to move up to the completely utilitarian paid variant which incorporates a full assurance. Their insurance is truly outstanding and shields you from malware and phishing attacks as well.