Top brand compare (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the topbrandscompare.com website.
The page states the policies we use for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data while you visit our page and the choices you have regarding that data.
Information Collection and Use We accumulate various types of information for miscellaneous uses to upgrade and provide our Service to you.
Types of Data Obtained Personal Data Wile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with specific, personally recognizable data that can be utilized to reach through various mediums or identify you (“Personal Data”). Private information may contain:
- Email I.d
- First name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Data Usage
We may also store information about how the Service is reached and used (“Usage Data”). The data usage may contain information like your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), type of browser, version of the browser, the visited pages of our Service, your visit’s date and time, amount of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other peculiar data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies
- We use Session Cookies to perform our Service.
- Preference Cookies
- We use Preference Cookies to retrieve your preferences and various settings.
We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Use of Data
- Top brand compare uses the stored data for many reasons:
- To provide and direct the Services
- To inform you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to partake in interactive aspects of our Service when you choose to do so
- To deliver customer support and care
- To evaluate and provide useful data to upgrade the Service
- To track the usage of the Service
- To identify, restrict and rectify technical problems
Transfer Of Data
Your data, containing Personal Data, may be sent to – and stored on – computers located beyond your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction limits where there could be different data protection laws implemented than that of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Top brand compare is not liable to reveal your Personal Data:
- To respect a lawful duty
- To prevent and defend the rights or property of Top brand compare
- To restrict or examine potential misconduct in regards to the Service
- To safeguard the personal security of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal responsibilities
Security Of Data
The security of your data is of great significance for us, but you must note that no procedure of communication over the Internet, or process of electronic storage is 100% safety. However, we attempt to apply commercially acceptable mediums to safeguard your Personal Information; we cannot guarantee its complete security.
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to deliver the Service on our behalf, to execute Service-oriented services or to support us in evaluating how our Service is utilized. These third parties may have ascertained the rights to access your Personal Data only to execute these tasks for us and are restricted not to share or use it for any other use.
We may use third-party Service Providers to track and evaluate the use of our Service.
Piwik or Matomo
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not refer to anyone under the age of 18 (“children”).
We do not intentionally store personally recognizable data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a guardian or parent and you acknowledged that your Child had provided us with your confidential data, please contact us. If we got acknowledged that we have got Personal Data from children without authentication of parental consent, we take measures to omit that information from our servers.
Contact Our Team