Kaspersky Free Antivirus for Windows 10
Free Antivirus for Windows 10 is a fully compatible
antivirus program developed by Kaspersky Lab, largely to elevate the baseline
security and antivirus protection of Windows Defender (inbuilt security program
in windows10) to even more eminent and potent level. This free antivirus program
is primarily designed to prevent, detect and remove malware infections
including viruses and other types of malicious software. This free antivirus
program offers a higher standard of protection and functionality in comparison
to other free antivirus programs.
let’s consider why Kaspersky Free
Antivirus for Windows 10 is the best free security solution available for
your Windows 10.
Includes real-time security updates:
The program scans for both malware and performance issues, and even catches malicious downloads. It has a refreshingly simple design that shows exactly how the device is protected. Above all, it doesn’t slow down your device.
Not a single penny is required to run this app on your device. It includes adequate features at free of cost. A reliable and pocket-friendly software provides excellent security and antivirus protection to your device.
Let’s take a quick look at how it works on your device-
- It scans all files on the computer and emails and instant messenger that feed for viruses and other malware.
- Activates Web Antivirus to intercept and block the execution of scripts on websites if they threaten computer security.
- Takes anti-phishing measures to block websites that steal your data under the guise of trusted resources.
- Shares a secure on-screen keyboard to protect information entered on your computer from interception.
- System Watcher component rolls back the changes made to the operating system by malicious or other activity of applications.
- When an attempt to attack your computer is detected, Kaspersky Free blocks all network activity from the attacking computer that is aimed at your computer.
- It is now possible to scan scripts using Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI is a standard Microsoft interface that allows scanning scripts and other objects, available in Microsoft Windows 10 or later).
- Scanning of encrypted connections has been improved.
- It is now possible to disable the decryption of Extended Validation (EV) certificates.
- Application features are now categorized to help you find specific features faster.
- Notifications that are not critical for application performance are not displayed while the user is in full-screen mode
- The Recommended settings window has been improved.
Installation and Access: The installation of the
program is very easy and takes very least of time and effort. And once it is installed, the application
will start protecting your device right away. Kaspersky Free Antivirus for Windows 10 comes with a free 1-year
license and after expiry, the user can go for Free renewal.
Kaspersky Free Antivirus for Windows 10 competes with other unpaid versions of antivirus programs, for having included apt and important features that fully justify a free program. It simply helps the users to protect their devices and important data and information from cyber attackers. With concern about the rise in the number of devices whose owners need only basic protection, the developers are expanding the database of threats and user requirements, enhancing client security and product quality.